The energy sector is one of the fastest growing in the world. That is why there is a significant demand for business management professionals in the oil and gas fields. There now are a number of good online MBA programs in the oil and gas sectors that do not require the GMAT. These programs include:
- University of Liverpool: (Highly Recommended & 100% Online!) You can earn a 100% online Master of Science in Operations and Supply Management, with a concentration in the management of oil and gas. In this program, you will learn the practical and theoretical aspects of the strong, effective operations and good supply chain management. You will study competitive performance, globalization, supply chains, and consumer response. You should be able to graduate with the knowledge and skills to become an operations, logistics or supply chain manager in the near future.
- University of Liverpool: (Highly Recommended & 100% Online!) Also offered is a MSc in Project Management with a specialized track in Oil & Gas examines the economic nature and structure of the oil, gas and energy sectors, provides the skills necessary to deliver advanced project management, and dissects all fundamental project management disciplines and phases. Modules include Introduction to Project Management, Economics of Oil, Gas and Energy, and Managing Energy Sources.
- London School of Business & Finance: The energy market is very important to the world economy and is one of the industries with the highest profit margin. A Global MBA in Oil, Gas and Energy Management will give you expert industry insight, and will cover the most important contemporary energy issues in this program. This is a full time program that can be completed in 15 months, but you also may take the program online and on a part-time basis. The program is broken up into these stages of classes: Marketing and Business, Accounting and Managerial Finance, Strategic Management and Leadership, Contemporary Issues in Oil, Gas and Energy, and Integrative Research.
- The University of Tulsa: This no GMAT, online program offers you a Master of Energy Business degree that is designed for working professionals in the energy field. This program has the sound business practices and principles that you find in a regular MBA program, and blends them with modern energy issues and perspectives to provide you with an energy focused experience in energy.
- Robert Gordon University – Aberdeen: The energy sector is highly profitable, but there are numerous challenges facing it due to climate change, environmental problems, exploration and development concerns, and fragmentation in the value chain. Here, in this accredited, online program, you can earn your MBA in Oil and Gas Management. Classes that you will take include People and Organizational Management, Energy Marketing, Financial and Management Accounting, Strategic Management Environment, Corporate Financial Management, and Strategic Operations Management.
- Middlesex University London: If you want to become more effective in your current management position in the oil and gas field, or want to increase your management skills, or to gain a new area of specialization, you should consider this accredited Oil and Gas MBA. You will be studying with your peers, many of whom work in government agencies in the energy sector, and also from many private energy companies. Note that this program is provided in conjunction with the IBC Academy.
- University of Dundee: This MBA in International Oil and Gas Management covers a variety of business and management studies that are designed to run in concurrence with several skills-based activities and also several extracurricular activities in the field of oil and gas. The purpose of the no GMAT program is to ensure that you are able to hit the ground running in the oil and gas field when you graduate. You will be prepared for middle and upper management positions in the private sector and government sector in the energy field.
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies: This is an online MBA in Oil and Gas that is based in India. The boom in the oil and gas field also is occurring in India. Just as in the rest of the world, there is a strong need in India for managers who understand all of the factors that influence and govern the oil and gas field. This program will give you a unique chance to move up the career ladder by gaining the proper mix of technology and managerial skills that will help you to hit the ground running after you graduate.
|1. Accounting||5. Finance||9. International Business|
|2. Criminal Justice||6. Global Management||10. Leadership|
|3. Ecommerce||7. Healthcare||11. Project Management|
|4. Enterpreneurship||8. Hospitaltity||12. Technology Management|